2. Use of Demographic / Profile Data / Your Information We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud, and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our Website. We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our Website, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences. Cookies. A "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer's hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
4. Device and Location data: - When and if You download and/or use Our Service Platform through Your device, We may receive information about Your location and Your device, including a unique identifier number for Your device, device model, operating systems, versions, software, file names, advertisement identifiers, and mobile network information. - We may use this information to provide You with location-based Services including but not limited to search results and other personalized content. When You use the Platform through the telecommunication device, we collect Your location data. - If You permit the Platform to access Your location through the permission system used by Your mobile operating system, We may also collect the precise location of Your device when the App is running in the foreground or background. - We may also derive Your approximate location and used all these details to facilitate Live Tracking and to assign you the nearby orders from our backend
5. Links to Other Sites Our Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Vpledge is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
6. Security Precautions Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
7. Choice/Opt-Out We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. If you want to remove your contact information from all Vpledge lists then you may contact us with a request.
8. Advertisements We do not use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website.
11. Information Safety and Security- All information is saved and stored on servers, which are secured with passwords and pins to ensure no unauthorized person has access to it. Once your information is in Our possession We adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access. Company shall take reasonable steps to help protect Your rights of privacy and Your information (personal or otherwise) in an effort to prevent the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of such information, in compliance with the applicable laws. You expressly consent to the sharing of Your information with third-party service providers, including vendors, Merchants, insurance agents and insurers, promotion and marketing partners, consultants, research firms, business partners, financial service providers, payment gateways, to process payments and manage payment card information. The company does not itself store Your payment card account information and does not have direct control over or responsibility for Your payment card account information. Hence, Company cannot guarantee that transmissions of Your payment card account information or personal information will always be secure or that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat the security measures taken by Company or Company’s third-party service providers. The company assumes no liability or responsibility for disclosure of Your information due to any reason, including but not limited to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond its control. Although we shall try our best to protect Your data we cannot take any guarantee for the security of Your data transmitted through the Platform. You play an important role in keeping Your personal information secure. You shall not share Your user name, password, or other security information for Your account with anyone.